Jose R

Say hello…Hello my name is Jose Roa, I’m from sunny Florida. After 19 years as a bivocational Assoc. Pastor I want to sharpen my apologetic training, as I focus more on evangelism and a new occupation. Not sure how much I can contribute due to a late start.

3 Likes

@jroa Nice to meet you!

Hi @jroa, it’s great to have you here :slightly_smiling_face: How did you hear of connect? I trust you will find connect helpful in sharpening your apologetic skills.
With your 19 years of experience, I trust you will have much to contribute. Enjoy browsing through the conversations and feel free to share your insight :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Hi Jose, welcome my fellow laborer and friend. May I push back a little and say you have much more to add that many here have never heard, as your perspective has a uniqueness all its own. As you know even when He was 4 days late he was right on time? Please engage as you have the time I am looking forward to hearing.
Mike

1 Like

Welcome Jose @jroa. Glad to have you here. 19 years huh, that is def a late start :stuck_out_tongue:

God Bless You.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @jroa. It is awesome to have you joining us. Being in 2 vocations in a pastoral role is a tough assignment I would imagine. I am sure that unique and challenging experience will enable you will be able to assist many members here at connect. Your pastoral experience and biblical knowledge will be a blessing to connect. I hope you enjoyed the discussions and the camaraderie. God-bless you and your journey.