Joseph La Bianco

(Joseph john la bianco) #1

Hi everyone
My name is Joe La Bianco
I am 61 and retired
I keep myself busy as best I can , since I can’t sit idle…
I had read the new testerment some years ago and in my mind thought and assumed that I had read the bible.
Someone forgot to tell me about the old testament . lol
As I do not really like to read for long , I put the bible on the shelf.
When I met my wife I came to find out that she came from a family of a preacher and mother who stood at her husband’s side
Over time my wife helped me get out of a dark past and has since helped me on my journey back to the Lord.
I have since taking charge of myself and now try and live a good Christian life
Since I have trouble reading long periods of time , I have been listening to the NKJV on audio .
I am finding the more I fill my spirit with the word , the more I am learning !
As God would have it , I came upon Ravi on U Tube and could not stop watching the videos
God does work in strange ways and I believe the Lord has brought me here
Thank you and my the Lord bless you all and give you his peace
Joe LA Bianco .

(John Jensen) #2

Welcome Joe!
That is fantastic! I love audio better than reading as well… I feel the same about Ravi - I cannot get enough of his books! Sounds like a wonderful wife, like mine who helps keep me on track.
May God bless you and youre wife as well!

(Brittany Bowman) #3

Welcome to Connect, Joseph. Praise the Lord for His work in your life and for your heart to know Him more! As you seek to dig deeper into God’s word, you may enjoy the YouVersion Bible app as a way to invite others into Bible study plans virtually and to also play some audio of Bible passages. This Connect thread is also a wonderful resource on how we can all improve our Bible studying skills.

(Billie Corbett) #4

Praise God for His love and care for you, Joseph.
He will never fail you. He will never leave you or forsake you!