Joseph Pederson

Hi everyone, I am from Kingston, Ontario, Canada. I am happy to come aboard this platform to read, discuss, and share questions, answers, comments, thoughts and feelings pertaining to scripture, gospel, our walk in Christian life, and relationship with Jesus Christ. I do not identify or associate by denomination, however I do by my relationship and faith in Jesus Christ

11 Likes

Hello, Joseph - I think you’ve come to the right place then. What is most encouraging to me is how each person is instantly connected with so many perspectives from around the world. Welcome!

4 Likes

Hi @JPederson, it’s good to meet you. I trust you are getting familiar with this forum and I do look forward to reading some of your thoughts. It is a blessing to be able to glean from the conversations here. Take care and enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

hi @JPederson may god bless your soul :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome, Joseph!

Look forward to hearing your views and opinions on things in the future!

Sincerely,

Cody Connally

2 Likes

@JPederson Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @JPederson. Glad you are here. Hope to read your posts. I like your perspective too. There are no denominations here either. I trust this will be a go to forum for you when you want to peruse the threads for responses, answers, thoughts etc. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Thank you Brittany, you are absolutely right, the encouragement, the connections and perspectives from many people all around the world is something that I truly have a heart for and am keenly interested in pursuing

4 Likes

Hello sig pleased to meet you as well, I am very new to this forum, but I am gradually navigating and familiarizing. So far I am very impressed and finding this forum a delight thanks for all these warm welcomes

3 Likes

Thank you Daniel, pleased to meet you

1 Like

Hello Sandro! Pleased to meet you and God bless my friend

1 Like

Hello Cody, pleased to meet you, and thank you all for such warm welcomes and certainly making it easy to interact and I love it!

2 Likes

Hello joncarp pleased to meet you too brother, god bless

Hello Kel, pleased to meet you as well brother.
I am so far enjoying my experience with this forum, and love the warm welcoming compassionate and empathetic people here that is making this experience a very enjoyable one for me. It is going to take me some time of course to navigate throughout this forum but once I get familiarized I look forward to participating. God Bless

4 Likes

Welcome to Connect @JPederson!

1 Like

Thank you Joshua, God Bless you brother

Welcome Joseph it’s good to have you with us. We too are here to grow and learn from all participants. We each see life and scripture through different lenses which makes individuals insight, input unique. Looking forward to yours.
Mike

3 Likes

Hello Mike, thank you for the warm welcoming, and I look forward to my participation however the Lord leads me. And also looking forward to the many different and unique Insight and input from this platform

2 Likes

Yo’, Joe! I’m thinkin" U’d be followin’ in da’ same fuut-stepin’s in da’ sand 'dat i am. Nice trip, ain’t “it”…Welcum 2 'dis part of “it”.

He’s da’ ultimatin’ de-nominatin’, aint He! (Na, i don’ always yap like ‘dis, jus’ funnin’ wit ya.) :upside_down_face:

1 Like