Joseph Riggs

(Joseph Riggs) #1

Hello, I am Joseph Riggs, I am from Atlanta Georgia. I was led to join this community due to the desire to grow closer to Jesus in my walk of faith. I have several questions I would like to ask am looking forward to exploring this community.

9 Likes
(Joshua Spare) #2

Hey @JRiggs! Welcome to Connect! I think you will find the community here to be an incredible place to ask your questions, as there is a wealth of knowledge, wisdom and kindness to be plumbed. Take a look around at the categories such as #daily-evangelism and #bible-questions; see if there is a conversation that you want to hop in on, and if not, create a new conversation to see about getting some insight on your questions!

Again, welcome, my friend! I hope you are richly blessed by your engagement here on Connect!

5 Likes
(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @JRiggs. Glad you have joined connect. Ask away. I see you live in Atlanta. Have you been to the Zacharias institute? I think that you will treasure the time that you choose to spend on this site. God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes
(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi @JRiggs,

Welcome to the community! I’m also in Atlanta - hopefully we can meet at an event at the Zacharias Institute sometime. We consider each question to be a gift because it sparks us to curiosity, to study, to pray, and to care. You won’t be a burden but a blessing when you ask your questions. I’m glad you’ve joined and I pray you will draw closer to Jesus through your involvement here.

4 Likes
(Melvin Greene) #5

I too would like to add my warmest welcome to you, @JRiggs. This is a great place to ask questions. We are all on a journey to learn and grow in knowledge and understanding in our walk with Jesus. Don’t be bashful in asking a question. You are among spiritual family here. It is a pleasure to me you!

Mel

3 Likes