Joseph

Hello strong Men and Women!
Names Joseph, I’m from Arizona born and raised. Excited to join the connect group, don’t know a hole lot about what it is but… I’m thrilled to read and contribute an to share ideas on here! I got into the EAP this summer, so I can’t what to learn more about apologetics but also what God’s doing in my life!

8 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Joseph. :slight_smile: It is great to see your enthusiasm to know Christ more deeply and to make Him known. I look forward to learning more from your questions and answers. What got your interest piqued in apologetics?

3 Likes

Hi @Jporter, thank you for such a personable introduction :heart: I look forward to reading some of your thoughts and insight as you engage in this forum. Welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Jporter . Best to you in the EAP. Love Arizona – both my boys are there. I am from Michigan. But, they are in San Tan and Gilbert. Love having you with us. God bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi Joseph! @Jporter
Loved your intro - “strong men and women!”- I am now feeling a little more emboldened this Sunday morning :slight_smile:
Welcome to the community- I hope you enjoy the forums and great topics being discussed!

2 Likes