Joshua g

(Josh) #1

Hi everyone
My name is Josh I am new to the faith in that I have always heard about Jesus but, was at first just like eh a way of life. Them I became an atheist because I didn’t want to think about any of the big questions and frankly was doing ok on my own or so I thought. In my late twenties tho my marriage fell apart it had been doing so for a while but it came to an end when I turned 29 ten years of marriage down the tubes. I first started barging with a God I didn’t believe in then realized what I was doing and it opened me up to questions about everything I started to listen to Ravi then others I read G.K. and Lewis N.T write also neitzsche and other atheist writers and realized that God is the only truth I have submitted to God and continue to learn about God and am interested in any good literature for both apposing Faith’s and beliefs as well as for Christianity I don’t know what good is calling me to but I want to be prepared

(SeanO) #2

@Joshgould Welcome to Connect! So glad you have joined us and that God is doing a work in your heart. May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus through your time here and may Jesus strengthen and guard you in your daily life. Christ be with you brother.

(Brittany Bowman) #3

So thankful you have joined us here, Joshua. It is encouraging to see how God has worked through your life and has now kindled in you a desire to serve Him. I’m sure many of us here on Connect would benefit from hearing questions and interesting points you have found from your readings. I’m praying you continue to seek His face.