Joshua Lehman

Hello Everyone,

My name is Josh Lehman, and I live in Western New York just outside of Buffalo with my wife and children. I have been working in youth ministry for 6+ years, and I also started working with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship on the SUNY (State University of New York) school near by.

I have always appreciated what I have heard, read, and learned from RZIM over the years, and I have used some of these materials in conversations with students from middle school through college, as well as their parents. I joined with the desire to continue to grow and learn to build my own faith and to in turn help to strengthen the faith of others as they seek to grow and share the message of grace with the world around them.

12 Likes

Welcome @tedrbob! Glad you are here! This is a great place to strengthen your faith!

2 Likes

@tedrbob Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @tedrbob. So glad to have an educator and ministry partner joining and coming along with us. I hope that you enjoy the forum and are able to help some that need your guidance here. God-bless you and your journey.

I think you meant to tag @tedrbob! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem!

Hello Joshua, it’s good to meet you brother. Youth ministry is a special calling with all they deal with in thier school setting. Thank you for your service to the Lord and those young adults.
Mike

2 Likes

Nice to meet you. God bless your work with youth!

1 Like

Welcome to Connect Josh! RZIM sure does help with some answers to hard questions that come up and this forum is no exception! Do you find that young people ask some pretty good questions sometimes? I am glad the young people that you work with have someone like you who cares to grow in knowledge and faith in order to help them more. God bless you. :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome to connect @tedrbob I am happy to meet you and I love your ministry concept.
Grace

2 Likes