Joshua Murray

Say hello…

Where are you from? Indiana

What led you to join Connect? Watch understanding and answering Islam

How do you hope to contribute? Continuing the conversation on how I am sharinf the Gospel with anyone, anywhere, and anytime. I hope to encourage and be encouraged.

6 Likes

Welcome Joshua @Josh_Murray. I’m glad you’ve joined. I like your motivation to share the gospel with other people at any time. At Connect you can get in touch with many people from all over the world and exchange ideas. For example, the topic sharing jesus as the son of god with muslims is covered here. God’s blessing.

2 Likes

@Josh_Murray Nice to meet you!

Hello @Josh_Murray and welcome :slightly_smiling_face: We can certainly use encouragement! I trust you are browsing and getting familiar with connect. I do look forward to reading some of your insight.
Enjoy :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Josh_Murray. I live just North of you in Michigan. Glad to have you joining from Indiana. Thank you for coming alongside us with goals to encourage other members. Please engage in that is frequently as you are able because so many out there are wanting and needing discussions and encouragment to do so. Participate as often as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

Hello and welcome Joshua thank you from your WV neighbor. So good to meet knew a fine young Christian man from Indiana in years past. 21 members of his family came to the Lord.
Mike

1 Like

Welcome to Connect @Josh_Murray! Glad you are here!

1 Like

Welcome to Connect!

1 Like

Josh, welcome to Connect!
How wonderful to be encouraged and offer that to others.

1Thessalonians 5:11

1 Like