Joy Li

Hello,
I am from Canada. I like RZIM’s messages.

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect! What led you to join?

Hi Joy, what a beautiful name you have. I am certain you have brought a degree of joy to many. I hope you will as well joy here as we seek deeply Christ and His truth. Be encouraged , engage with us in Q&A and perhaps share a testimony of praise amidst this Pandemic.
Welcome,
Mike

4 Likes

Hi Joy and glad to have you join Connect with us. I am sure that you will find this site a blessing to your own walk. Please feel free to start a discussion or join an existing one as we would love to learn alongside you :slightly_smiling_face:.

God bless

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @chiancy. Glad you have joined connect. Also glad that you enjoy the Messages from this ministry. I hope you continued to enjoy this ministry in forum format. Let us know if you have any questions or comments. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome Joy, :blossom:

We have something in common, I also like RZIM messages, :smile: please visit all the different topics to find out which ones you wish to dive into first.

Enjoy the Connect and happy reading :eyeglasses: and engaging. :tulip:

2 Likes

HI, Joy @chiancy LOVE YOUR NAME!!! Welcome to this forum! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @chiancy, welcome to connect :pray:t3: Straight to the point, I love that :slightly_smiling_face: RZIM has been a blessing to so many. Enjoy browsing here in connect and when you feel comfortable, please do share your experiences, thoughts and insight :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes