Juan Garcia

Hello everyone blessings to everyone.

Where are you from? Houston Tx

What led you to join Connect?
Ever since I became a Christian I just fell in love with the subject apologetics and Christian philosophy. Reaching on YouTube for apologetic videos I found this website.

How do you hope to contribute?
Learn more about the subject and connect with other apologists.

8 Likes

Hi Juan! Welcome to Connect!

What are some of the areas of apologetics you want to grow in?

2 Likes

Nice to meet you Juan!

2 Likes

It’s great to have another apologetics in the body, welcome

3 Likes

In the philosophy area hope I’m saying it right.

1 Like

Amén brother

Amén!

Welcome to Connect Juan! I hope your time with us is enjoyable and profitable for you and I am glad to have you here so that you can be part of this learning experience and share your perspective. :blush:

2 Likes

Hello Juan! Welcome to the family.

1 Like

Hi @Juan_Garcia, welcome! It’s great to hear of the way you found connect. I trust you will enjoy browsing through the conversations. Feel free to engage by offering your insight :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Juan_Garcia. Thank you for coming alongside us here at connect. We are glad you are here. And, as you hoped you get to connect with 100s if not 1000s of apologists or at least many who are very interested in apologetics. What is your favorite apologetics based book? Please enjoy the discussions and participate. You will be blessed and so will we by your engagement. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi @Juan_Garcia, yes, you definitely are! Philosophy was the focus of my studies in undergraduate. Are there certain kinds of philosophy questions that most appeal to you?

1 Like

Amen sister

1 Like

Amén thanks for the welcome

1 Like

Amén thanks sister

1 Like

Thanks I be reading ray confort I books.

1 Like

Yes one question how can I explain. That the butterfly is not proff of evolution?

1 Like

Hi Juan, that’s an interesting one! I’d encourage you to start a discussion on your question in the #science Category!

1 Like