Julia_chetty

Say hello…

“ hello everyone, nice to meet y’all “

Where are you from?

“Sydney Australia, but original background Indonesian”

What led you to join Connect?

“Same like Jesus pray , that all of us may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. I in them and you in me so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me”

How do you hope to contribute?

“Share my life story , time , Energy , and pray together for those need it because we need to support each. The world we living now really opposite and far from the bible , that why we need each other to remind each other , support each and help each other, like Jesus said (Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many.)

Thank you

5 Likes

Hi @Julia_chetty,

It is nice to meet you too! As an American southerner, I appreciate the use of y’all! :slight_smile:

Isn’t it neat how we can pursue unity in Christ through this online community? What a marvel this is! Let’s ask the Lord to help us serve one another with kindness and love in all of our conversations. May God refine our character as we prepare ourselves to proclaim the gospel to our neighbors.

5 Likes

Yeah I wasn’t sure to said that “y’all” been typing and delete the same time …
Hahah
and This such good idea to create this website.
May God always bless the work
Thank you

5 Likes

Hi Julia! @Julia_chetty

So glad you’ve joined us :relaxed:
Haha, a good “ya’ll” is good for the soul.

It sounds like you certainly take time in the Word- I’m sure your heart for scripture, and desire to encourage other Believers will be a great asset to our community.

I hope you’ll be blessed as you explore the many topics out there.
Enjoy!

3 Likes

Welcome @Julia_chetty, it’s wonderful to have you here. Yeah, y’all is very common here in the south. The comedian Jeff Foxworthy does a great skit on “redneck” words. My favorite is “witch-ye-ditch-e” I have no clue how to spell that but he uses it in a sentence. "Hey, y’all didn’t bring your truck witch-ye-ditch-e. Too funny. Anyway, you are right in saying “we need each other.” We certainly do. I trust you have already found this a friendly environment to learn, grow, encourage and pray for one another. Enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @HeidiMitchell

Yeah will do , still bit confused how to use this, but I will get there soon.

I’m so glad we have this connect.
I always felt so hard to meet believer around me .

Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you @sig ,
I been watching so many sermon from Francis chan that’s how I learn to said “y’all “ hahaha …
Pray for me To learn more , to have more encourage and share all the blessing, kindness for people around me .

Thank you

2 Likes

I I certainly will pra Julia. And that is a prayer request I would ask for myself as well :pray:t3: Take care :heart:

1 Like

Thank you @sig :kissing_heart:

1 Like