Julia Monroe

Greetings.
I live in Raleigh, NC with my husband. We have six grown children and four grandchildren.
I listen to Ravi Zaccharius on YouTube, being very thirsty for the deep things of God.
I was searching for answers to deep questions and thought perhaps Mr Zaccharius’ website would have info about connecting with others who want to discuss questions that are deeper than most of my Christian friends want to go. I am very relieved and grateful to find you all and look forward to reading many topics and discussions. Thank you kindly for letting me participate.
Julia

7 Likes

Welcome Julia,
So glad you came aboard connect. I to am married 40 years 4 adult children 12 grands in WV. Have not been with connect long but have thoroughly enjoyed interaction with people all over the world. Blessings in Lord
Mike

2 Likes

Thank you kindly, Mike.

Julia

Welcome Julia :relaxed:

So happy to have you and I trust that your needs will be met and God reveals to you all the desires of your heart and you know him in an intimate way

With love :innocent:

2 Likes

Nice to meet you Julia!

1 Like

Hi @JuliaAM, loved your introduction :heart:

It is a blessing to read and discuss the deeper things. I trust you will be blessed and your soul fed by reading and engaging in the conversations. Enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, Alisha.

Julia