Julia Whitt

Hello from Georgia, :slight_smile:
I am quite happy to have joined this discussion platform. I first found RZIM Connect while exploring the RZIM website. I decided to join when I received an invitation, after registering for the 2020 Understanding and Answering Islam conference. I hope to have my faith stretched and strengthened, both here and at the conference. I have Muslim friends; I am especially interested in discussions related to outreach within the Muslim community.

Blessings,
Julia Whitt

5 Likes

Hey Julia @juliawhitt87,

It is wonderful to have you on connect. :tulip:

I know my faith has been stirred and broadened as I have read and answered deep questions and longings of peoples hearts :purple_heart: on connect.

The Understanding and Answering Islam conference looks amazing, will be present at The Zacharias Institute to absorb the sessions in person since you live in GA?

What a heartfelt testimony, to say you have Muslim friends and you wish to understand their culture, so as you can be sensitive to their needs, in hopes of knowing the best way of introducing them to Christ.

The conference is this Saturday, so please post on connect the wisdom I know God will pour into your heart and the doors He will open in that community for you to walk through. :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Hello Roseann,
Ahh thank you for your kind words. And yes! I do plan to attend the conference in person. I am quite excited!

Julia

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect Julia! RZIM Is certainly a good place to learn how to be a witness to our Muslim friends, isn’t it? I pray you are strengthened and better equipped to shine the light to your Muslim friends. God bless!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @juliawhitt87. It is awesome having you with us. I truly hope you have a great time at the conference. Let us know how you were impacted by the conference when you get a chance. Participate is often as you’re able. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect @juliawhitt87! Glad you are here!

1 Like

@juliawhitt87 Nice to meet you!

1 Like