Julian Seibel

Hello

i´m Julian and i live in Germany, near Kaiserslautern. It in the south of Germany.

I finished the Academy-Course. It was very helpful. So I am looking forward to stay in contact with the RZIM-Member and to follow the discussion and question.

6 Likes

Hi @julianseibel :slight_smile:

Hello, welcome.

Welcome Julian, WV USA here, so glad you signed up. Look forward there is much to learn and many questions to be asked. Be blessed
Mike

@julianseibel Nice to meet you!

Welcome aboard @julianseibel. It is good to have you joining us here at connect especially with your background as an Academy alarm. You and @iDan have Germany in common. I hope you are able to touch base with him. With the foundations you have from the core module you will be able to help so many here. God-bless you and your journey.

Willkommen Julian und Gruß nach Kaiserslautern :grinning:
Congratulations on completing the Core Module. Good decision of you to join Connect after that. In the forums you can meet others from your course again and deepen the content. In addition, there are many interesting discussions on various topics. Have fun looking around :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to Connect @julianseibel!

1 Like