Julie Durr

Say hello…Hello

Where are you from? I am from Baltimore, Maryland

What led you to join Connect? I joined Connect because I want to be a part of a community of likeminded people and to be able to give a reasonable answer for the hope that lies within me.

How do you hope to contribute? I am hoping that I will be able to share thoughts and life experiences that will help the community.

11 Likes

@Julie_Durr Nice to meet you!

3 Likes

Welcome Julie its wonderful to meet you. This truly is an amazing community of believers. Look forwar to your questions and answers.
Blessings on your journey.
Mike

5 Likes

Wonderful to meet you too!for taking the time to greet me Mike!

2 Likes

Oops! Thanks for taking the time to greet me Mike! Wonderful to meet you too!

2 Likes

Hi Ms. Julie!

And welcome!

It is a likeminded community in our Lord and also a place to discuss and sort things out without judgement.

Thank you for joining and I look forward to your insights,

Blessings~
~Sanah~

5 Likes

Hi, Julie😀. It’s nice to have you here.

2 Likes

Hi @Julie_Durr, it’s nice to meet you, welcome. I trust you will find connect a safe space to share your thoughts and experiences. There are a lot of very informative responses here to glean from. Enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Julie_Durr. Glad to have you connecting from Maryland. You have truly joined a forum of like minded Christians who are here to care and encourage each other. Please partake. :slight_smile: God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hi Sig! You hit the nail right on the head! A safe space is exactly what I’ve been looking for and I am blown away by the care and concern in the responders.

8 Likes

Welcome to Connect @Julie_Durr!

1 Like

Welcome @Julie_Durr, :cherry_blossom:

That’s a great reason to join connect :smiley:

I look forward to reading your thoughts as you contribute on Connect. :tulip:

4 Likes

Hello Julie! I believe we said hi to each other already. But hi again! ◡̈

2 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect @Julie_Durr I am so glad to meet you.

2 Likes

Welcome - one new person to another. May we both enjoy the fellowship of a community connected with Jesus.

4 Likes

Hi Sanah! Nice to meet you too!

1 Like

HI Leah! Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hi Julia! Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hi John! I’m glad to meet you too!

1 Like

Hi Joshua!

2 Likes