Julie Norman

(Julie Christine Norman) #1

Hello! I am from Kansas City, KS. I just finished the Core Module and I am excited to learn from others and contribute to the discussions that lead us all to think deeply and help us to evangelize with truth, love, and grace.

6 Likes
(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @julienorman623,

I’m so pleased that you’ve joined after completing the core module! Your heart as you’ve expressed it is exactly what we are trying to do in this community. I hope you’ll become a regular member as we encourage one another from around the world to grow in faith.

2 Likes
(Julie Christine Norman) #3

I will! This format will prove to be invaluable to all who check in, ask questions, and answer questions. Thank you!

3 Likes
(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Yes, we are seeing thousands upon thousands of people benefit from this growing resource and community!

1 Like
(Olivia Davis) #5

Hi Julie! Welcome to Connect. We’re so glad that you’re here! To second what Carson has already said, I admire your heart coming to the platform. These discussions have helped me think hard and deeply and reminded me to make truth, love, and grace the center of evangelistic conversations. It’s a blessing to have someone with this mindset join us! Share with us your ideas and insights out on the forums – I’ll see you there!

3 Likes
(Tim Ramey) #6

@julienorman623
Yes Julie, as the other have indicated - you’ve come to the right spot. It’s invaluable!