Julija Matvejeva

Hello! I’m Julija and I’m on my final steps of finishing RZIM 3 weeks short course. Really inspired by all the lectures and hoping to continue with core module as a next step.

I’m 35 and originally I’m from Latvia (Riga), but 11 years ago I married a great guy and moved to Estonia (Tallinn) :smiley: Both are Baltic countries and it takes only 4 hours to get from Tallinn to Riga to visit my family there.
My husband is a deacon and worship leader in our Russian speaking congregation in Tallinn which belongs to Estonian Christian Pentecostal Church. And I’m a worshiper as well, singer and songwriter. Both me and my husband are volunteers and we have jobs not connected to church, so I have many colleagues with whom I can share Gospel. Most of them are atheists and, to be honest, quite often I feel weak in explaining or defending christian faith. That’s why I’m here and I know it is God’s plan that I joined RZIM Connect and took a challenge of studying online.

Blessings from Estonia :heart:

2 Likes

@JulijaMatvejeva Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hello Julija, welcome from smiles and smiles away in West Virginia USA it is a honor to meet you. Thank you for all that you are and do as well as what you endeavor to do reaching out to those who think that it is a hopeless world. I do appreciate both your hearts for Christ. Thank you for sharing.
Mike

1 Like

Welcome to Connect!

1 Like

Nice to meet you too!

1 Like

Hello Mike! Thank you for a warm welcome! I’m happy to be here and meet my brothers and sisters in Christ!

Thank you!

Welcome aboard @JulijaMatvejeva. Good to have you with us. Sounds like you’ve had lots of changes in your life as of late but are being blessed daily by them. Sometimes we all feel weak about our abilities to provide responses to tough questions. Your humility and care is laudable. In our weakness we will have strength so I hope that some of the tenets and responses that you read will strengthen you. You will find ways to share that will be a blessing in your life. You already are a blessing to this forum. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s encouraging. I’m so blessed to be here.

1 Like