Support RZIM Connect

Just joining Connect

Hi everyone! My name is Hannah. I’m a rising senior in high school and I live in Texas. I just attended RZIM Refresh and that’s how I got connected with RZIM Connect:) I hope to pour into others and also be poured into using this platform. Have a great day yall!

11 Likes

Welcome to Connect @Hannah11 we will be delighted to learn from your perspective :handshake:

6 Likes

Hi Hannah, pleased to have you joining Connect. I hear Refresh was a great event! Did you have a favorite session? Connect would be a great place to continue asking follow-up questions you might have jotted down during the week or have been thinking on afterward. I hope Connect keeps deepening the Refresh experience for you, providing a place to explore, ask questions and…well, Connect !

8 Likes

Welcome, Hannah! I am glad that you attended ReFresh. We old folks need young blood to KeepFresh. I look forward to hearing more from you!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Hannah11. I am so glad that you enjoyed the conference. I hope that you are refreshed. :slight_smile: Please continue the enthusiasm as you go into these next few weeks. Share your ideas questions and concerns. I believe you will find the members helpful and encouraging. Best to you and your studies. God-bless you and your journey.

5 Likes

Hey Hannah! Welcome to Connect! I am glad to meet you and see yet another co-runner in this adventurous journey called life! May we fix our gaze on our Home-run Goal, Jesus Christ as we seek to run this race with patience!

6 Likes

Welcome @Hannah11 - mutual pouring - looking forward to it!

3 Likes