Justin Begley

Hello,

My name is Justin and I am a college student in Buffalo, NY and will be attending Florida State University in the fall for a PhD in Economics.

I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior when I was a sophomore in high school. I am a member and youth leader at a great evangelical church in Buffalo called the Chapel at Crosspoint. While I attend a Catholic college, there is very much a lack of theism or any mention of God or Jesus other than a generalized version of a god. So in addition to spending time with my church community I also started following other ministries such as this one. I would like to connect with believers that are like minded across the world through a ministry I can trust will uphold the doctrine of our faith like RZIM does.

I hope to just have conversations with fellow believers. I hope to learn from others as well as help others learn if I could possibly have anything to add.

I look forward to connecting in the future.

In Christ,
Justin

5 Likes

Hi Justin, connect is a wonderful place and may you welcome brother as you engage with us. I appreciate your pursuit of education and growth in the Lord. As a voice looking for more myself let us share with as many as we can.
Mike

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect!

2 Likes

Welcome! @Jbegley

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Jbegley. Thank you for your heart and commitment. Your youth and energy will be helpful and welcome here. I hope that you engage in some great discussions that provide the community you are looking for. God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

@Jbegley Welcome, and thanks for joining us! I look forward to sharing insights with you. Economics needs Christians as much as any other field. God bless you in your pursuits!

3 Likes