Justin Negron: I don’t have a particular question just yet

Hey everyone,

I’m from Newark New Jersey, though I currently reside in Pennsylvania.

I’m joining a couple of days after Ravi’s death. I started to watch his conferences and forums online recently, and definitely knew he had wisdom that I’d be stupid to reject. I plan on reading his books as well.

I’m open minded, and love healthy discussion. God wants us to use our mind just as much as our hearts, and so I hope to strengthen my faith by asking, and seeing others ask the difficult questions. It’ll only help us grow. God bless!

6 Likes

Welcome to connect @jus_tin27. You are so right. God does want us to use our minds and our hearts. I hope that you find the forum edifying to your faith. Please take a moment to provide an encouraging word to a new member. We are connected globally through this site and it is a blessing to have you with us. God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

Hi Mr. Justin,

Welcome to connect. Take your time and enjoy going through the categories, questions and answers, prayers, testimonies, and whatever draws you. You don’t have to have a particular question yet… you might find the Lord moves you to first offer an insight. :slightly_smiling_face:We are glad you’re here.

Blessings,
~Sanah~

4 Likes