Justin Robicheau

(Justin Robicheau) #1

My name is Justin. I am originally from Massachusetts and live in Sarasota, Florida. I love apologetics only to learn about for the first time two years ago. I want to connect with fellow believers, share my knowledge and be an encouragement to others.

3 Likes
(Lakshmi Mehta) #2

@1stPeter, Welcome to the community! You will surely find this a great place to develop your understanding in apologetics while bouncing of ideas with others on the forum. Many of us have no experience in apologetics when we joined and have still been encouraged to participate and are slowly gaining information. God bless your time here on Connect!

3 Likes
(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi @1stPeter,

Welcome!

If I may ask, what are your favorite passages from the book of 1 Peter? :slight_smile:

The reason you are joining Connect is why we exist! I trust you will find meaningful connections here and plenty of opportunities to encourage others. We really cherish hearing from many diverse voices in the community - @WarnerMiller helped us express this thought in A Mosaic of Perspectives. I look forward to hearing from you and learning together.

1 Like
(Justin Robicheau) #4

Thank you for the warm welcome and a pleasure to connect with you. Apologetics encompasses a big area and gives us reasons to present why we believe what we believe. I am there right with you it’s a lot to learn. May you have a wonderful day.

1 Like
(Justin Robicheau) #5

Hi Carson. Thanks for reaching out. My favorite passage is 1st Peter 5:7 it helps loosen the grip of worry over me. Knowing that God really cares about you and will take care of you no matter what is special. What is your favorite passage from 1st Peter?

I am thinking about getting my masters in apologetics one day. I look forward to engaging with others here. Have a great day!

1 Like
(Carson Weitnauer) #6

Hi @1stPeter,

My favorite verses… I don’t know, but I do like these from chapter 1:

Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

It is such a moving passage about the joy that God provides to us as we love and serve him together.

2 Likes
(Scott Dockins) #7

@1stPeter,

Welcome to Connect brother!

I pray you can make meaningful connections amongst the community here, and may your trust and knowledge of our Lord Jesus grow abundantly!

2 Likes
(Justin Robicheau) #8

Thank you sir I appreciate it. And may the Lord bless you.

2 Likes