Justine

Hello,
I am from the northern coast of Oregon. I have been listening to and growing from the podcasts “Let My People Think” and “Just Thinking.” On the podcast, this website is advertised as a place to get more tools and information. Upon browsing the website, I came across a place to login, and decided to go through the process. I hope to be able to ask questions and learn more! I’m currently leading a Bible study to some girls I coached. This is my first time doing this, and I’m learning so much. I really want to be teaching correctly, so finding more resources is great. I hadn’t thought of what I can contribute, but once I get more comfortable with this platform, I may have a better idea.
Sincerely,
Justine

8 Likes

Welcome Justine

2 Likes

Hi @J_Gip_1118, so thankful you decided to join :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find this forum a very helpful resource for your Bible Study. Welcome, and enjoy browsing through the various topics!

2 Likes

Hi Justine! @J_Gip_1118
The northern coast of Oregon sounds awesome :blush: Closest I’ve been is Washington state.
So glad you’ve joined.
There is much to learn in this community- such thoughtful people in the forums- ready to share wisdom and help. Feel free to post some of the questions from the girls you coach- would be interesting for so many of us working with youth.
Enjoy!

2 Likes

Super cool that you are leading a bible study. Im right there with you on learning so I can teach/ write correctly :wink:

1 Like