K Gascon

Say hello…

Where are you from? I’m from Southern California

What led you to join Connect? Listening to Ravi discuss various topics

How do you hope to contribute? I think that I would ask questions that are relevant, as well as having a strong Biblical foundation personally.

5 Likes

Welcome Kathy @Kgascon. So glad that you are here. All questions are good, they are a search for the truth. Where there is the truth, there is God!

God Bless You.

4 Likes

Welcome to connect Ms. Kathy!

Yes mam, it is all questions in respect are so important! I can not wait to read your questions and also your thoughts in our Lord.

Blessings,
~Sanah…

1 Like

Hello Kathy, hope you find much to grow here on the connect forum? Welcome from WV, have you been able to look around since you joined? I can share I have gained much over the past several months through all the Q&A sessions.
Looking to your future journey as a very positive thing for us all.
Mike

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Kgascon. Good to have you coming in from Southern California to join connect. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading some of the discussions thus far. I think focusing on biblical discussions would be something that you would find very very appealing here. Let us know if there’s anything that we can help guide you. I hope that you participate actively. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like