Karen

(Kare R) #1

Hello! I’m from Nashville. I learned of Connect when I found that the upcoming conference was sold out. I was excited to learn that there was a live stream available. Also, excited to read & interact with Connect as well.

5 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Karen. :smiley: How good to hear you still are able to livestream the conference. I assume it is the Church Leaders Conference? What inspires your interest- is there a particular topic that caught your eye, or perhaps a specific responsibility at church that inspired your interest?

1 Like
(Olivia Davis) #3

Hi Karen! Welcome to Connect. We’re glad that you’ve joined us! Live streaming is a lifesaver sometimes! I’m sure you’ll learn lots and benefit from the conference.

Connect is a great way to sort of extend your conference experience because it’s a way to keep in touch with the participants in a meaningful way. We have much to offer and much to learn from others, and a Connect is a platform to make that a reality!

We’re glad you’re here!

1 Like
(Sieglinde) #4

Hello @wnash, welcome! We look forward to interacting with you as well :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like