Karina

Hello!

I’m Karina!! I’m from Brazil but I’m living in Spain for a long time.
For me It’s a great oportunity of being here in this plataform listening and sharing of God.
I hope I enjoy it and learn from the resources available and posted by everyone.
Regards,

9 Likes

Welcome to Connect Karina!

There are a lot of resourses on here to help you with any questions you may have. And the people here are very nice and willing to help!

I hope you enjoy your time here on connect!

6 Likes

Hello, Karina, and welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: I am excited to have your new perspective here, and I look forward to reading your posts. Brazil and Spain are a good distance - I hope you find a community of believers here online amidst your moves. Welcome!

5 Likes

A warm welcome to you, Karina! @karina.kams
I’m so glad you’ve joined us :relaxed:

As others have mentioned- Connect is a great place to learn and grow together.
I hope you’ll feel right at home as you explore the categories and conversations going on…

Enjoy!

4 Likes

You are most welcome @karina.kams

You will definitely come to enjoy and be bless by this global community of God’s people called RZIMCONNECT.

Looking forward for more from you.
Grace and Love
From Nigeria

4 Likes

Hi @karina.kams, it is wonderful to have you here. I trust you have already felt a warm, welcoming environment here. I hope you enjoy browsing the topics. Feel free to engage, offering your perspective in the conversations. Take care :heart:

4 Likes

blessings Karina
greeting in JESUS name
welcome God bless you. i am Pastor Nehemiah from south africa

bless you

3 Likes