Kasey Leander

Hey connect fam!

Kasey Leander here, I’m an itinerant speaker with RZIM, and I’ve been on connect for years now,but realized I’ve never posted an introduction in this category! Here’s me in a nutshell: I’m originally from Colorado Springs, CO. I love food trucks, pickleball, and Josh Garrels. The Star Wars prequels are the best trilogy.

If we haven’t met yet, I’d love to get to know you guys better during the Global Apologetics Conference starting TOMORROW! @Matthew_Mittelberg and I are going to be leading the GAC conversation for the rest of the week right here on Connect. If you’ve ever wanted to take part in a conference at the ZI Institute here in Atlanta, GA, this is going to be the next best thing!

Connect has been such a major blessing, especially during the insanity of 2020. I love knowing there’s a global body of Christians eager to learn and grow together digitally.

Blessings guys!

11 Likes

Please elaborate…

2 Likes

Oh man… there’s an ocean of reasons why bigger than the Gun Gun cities of Naboo :wink:

But maybe this is good opening argument: Prague Film Orchestra plays Duel of the Fates

2 Likes

Hi @Kasey_Leander!

I’m not sure if you remember, but we met briefly at Founders Weekend last year! It’s great to see a familiar face on here!!:smile:

I have been so encouraged by the various talks I have heard you give throughout this year, and I pray that God continues using you and growing you in the wisdom and compassion you are so clearly filled with.

I am so excited you will be co-hosting the GAC Connect group, as I am coming prepared with questions!!

I’ll see you there!:blush:

5 Likes

Awesome to meet you, @Kasey_Leander! So glad you finally got around to telling us who you really are! :clap:t3::sweat_smile: JK! On a good note — I’ve really appreciated listening to several of the talks you’ve given through RZIM and enjoyed “meeting” you during the Refresh 2020! :heart:

Looking forward to learning more from you!
Keep up the good work! :+1:t4:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard formally @Kasey_Leander. Thank you for introducing yourself. I pray that the conference goes very well this weekend. I love pickleball as well. I am playing this morning. I head to Arizona where I get to continue to play over the Winter. Blessings to this weekend and going forward. And i look forward to reading your posts. God bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

Ok, you got me on John Williams. :musical_score: :trophy:

It takes a different reason for all of us to introduce ourselves here, but I am glad the opportunity to share your love of the Star Wars prequels is what pulled you over the edge. :medal_sports:

So glad you and Matt are co-hosting the GAC! This is going to be awesome!

4 Likes