Kathleen

Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus. I grew up in Wisconsin and I now live in Los Angeles. It is my hope that we can grow together in Christ by and through His grace and wisdom. I have been a believer since 1997 and I hope to bring my knowledge and walk in order to share and encourage others in the Body of Christ—our family.

Kathleen

8 Likes

Hello from another Kathleen! :slight_smile: We’re glad you’ve joined us here on Connect. We pray that this community will be one that strengthens and encourages you on your journey with Christ.

7 Likes

Hello @Kathleen-77, it’s so nice to meet you! We could certainly glean here from your experience. I trust you will find this a welcoming, friendly environment. Feel free to engage, offering your thoughts and insight :blush:

5 Likes

Hello, Kathleen, and welcome to Connect. :slight_smile: I’m glad you have joined our community and excited to begin reading your posts here. Just wanted to say this thought encouraged my own heart, thanks! What a great reminder of what we’re called to do in this community to bring worship to God.

4 Likes

Hi Kathleen. It’s nice to be connected to someone who lives opposite the country from me. I look forward to hearing how your walk with the Lord took you to LA, and what you are learning to share with us.

1 Like