Katie Martin

Hello! My name is Katie, and my husband and I live in a small town north of Atlanta, GA. I joined Connect after completing both the Core Module and Faith Seeking Understanding. I have been involved with apologetics-focused mission trips and have a passion for ministering to young adults and college students specifically. I love the RZIM community, and look forward to continuing learning from my peers across the world.

6 Likes

Hi @klawmartin, its so nice to meet you. I am just south of Atlanta and I am looking forward to some sunshine! Congratulations on completing the courses :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you for your heart in wanting to minister to young adults :heart: I trust you will find much to glean from here while offering your thoughts and insight as well. Take care and enjoy browsing :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi Katie, welcome to Connect! It’s great to have you here and I hope to see you in some of the conversations in the future! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@klawmartin Nice to meet you!

3 Likes

@klawmartin Welcome to Connect, Katie! So pleased to have you joining us here and looking forward to your questions and contributions as we learn and grow together in this community.

4 Likes

Hello Katie! :bouquet: Such a pleasure to meet you and I love to hear your heart for missions, apologetics, and reaching the world around you. :earth_americas:
Praying for you friend as you continue to grow and encourage others in Christ. :pray:

3 Likes

Hi Katie, it’s good to meet you. I appreciate your calling to reach early the future apologetic students of the Christian faith. Hello also from small town WV. May your journey here be filled with amazing insights and wisdom to reach those you encounter.
Mike

4 Likes

Thank you! I look forward to learning more.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @klawmartin. So glad to have you joining from Georgia especially with your background from the Academy. Congratulations on completing those 2 courses. Thank you for your mission and dedication to apologetics for young adults and college students. The foundations taught at the Academy I think are just so needed. This forum is blessed to have you coming alongside us. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes