Kay from NC

(Kay M Coryell) #1

Say hello…Hello

Where are you from?I am from North Carolina

What led you to join Connect? My husband

How do you hope to contribute? I want to be equipped and use what I learn from this website to talk with others and share my faith especially as we prepare to move near Charlotte into a new community

6 Likes
(SeanO) #2

@Kay57 Welcome to Connect! So glad you’ve joined us. May the Lord Jesus bless you with a spirit of wisdom and revelation in knowledge of Him and guide / bless you and your husband during the move. See you on the forums.

2 Likes
(Lakshmi Mehta) #3

@Kay57, Welcome to Connect! I think you will find this community very helpful to not only grow in knowledge but also to practice those conversational skills about faith as you participate on the forums. Wishing God’s blessings for a great church home and strong community as you settle in the new town!

1 Like
(Scott Dockins) #4

@Kay57,

Welcome sister. I pray your growth in wisdom and knowledge of our Lord is only surpassed by your desire to be in a relationship with Him. And, may the deepening of your and God’s relationship provide all that is necessary for you to wade in the work of Biblical reconciliation through faithful witness to those God has called you to speak too.

(Kay M Coryell) #5

Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to welcome me and to emphasize my relationship with God as even more important than my desire for wisdom and knowledge.

1 Like