Kay Kalra

Hello all! I serve as Major Gifts Officer for RZIM. I have over 15 years of sales experience and recently worked in the medical sales industry in Ohio prior to joining RZIM. I was a stay-at-home mom for my two daughters, Sophi and Halle for 14 years. I have a passion for truth and apologetics. I am a graduate of the University of Akron with a Bachelors of Arts degree with a focus on dance. This is where I met and married my husband, Sanj Kalra, who is also on the RZIM team. We now live in Atlanta and believe working together at RZIM is truly a calling and blessing from our Lord.

7 Likes

Hello Kay, thank you for sharing here on the connect forum. Looking forward to further conversations about life and Truth. So glad to have you as part of RZIM team, may you and Sanj be blessed as you grow and learn from those here and near.
Mike

3 Likes

@Kay Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Welcome Kay @Kay. That’s awesome. Glad you are here. What does it mean to be Major gifts officer? Look forward to chatting with you.

God Bless You.

2 Likes

Hi @Kay , it’s such a pleasure to meet you! Welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I just watched your husbands testimony and was so blessed and inspired by it. I laughed and cried. I trust you will be a blessing here as you engage in this community. Looking forward to reading any insight you have to offer. Take care :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you!

Oh I guess that’s a fancy name for Fundraising :grin:.

Welcome aboard @Kay. It is good to have you with us at connect. I just listened to Sanj’s testimony again recently. He and I have very similar paths in certain ways. Your story is a blessing to many. I hope you enjoy connect. Thank you for what you do for this ministry. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hello Kay!

I think we briefly met once when I was on a road trip in 2018 and stopped into the RZIM headquarters in Alpharetta. Thanks again for showing me around and take care.

• Kevin
2 Likes

Excellent. I am presently on a journey to bring all my gifting and expertise together to serve my jurisdiction.

3 Likes

Oh yes, and you are a fan of Cameron’s! Nice to hear from you!

1 Like

Hello Kay! :wave: Such a pleasure to meet you! :blush: Welcome to Connect! Praying for you, your family, and for all you do at RZIM. :pray: God bless you always. :hibiscus::rose:

2 Likes

Welcome to connect, @Kay . I actually had the opportunity to meet your husband at ReFresh in 2018. I hope you enjoy your time here on connect.

2 Likes