Kbtheassnt

Hi! My name is Kris from a small town in Pennsylvania. I love discussing the Bible and our Lord Jesus.Looking forward to the discussion :smiley:

5 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Kris. :slight_smile: It is wonderful to hear of your hunger to know God more deeply, and I look forward to learning from with you here. I’m curious- how did you find Connect?

3 Likes

Welcome Kris! Looking forward to what you’ll add to the discussions here.

3 Likes

Hello @kbtheassnt, welcome to connect! There is another member here from Pennsylvania @HeidiMitchell :slightly_smiling_face: Enjoy browsing through the various topics. I hope to see you engaging. We learn from each other’s perspectives, experiences and knowledge.

3 Likes

Hi Brittany I saw an advertisement for it when I was watching “The Apologists” on NRB

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @kbtheassnt. Love having Pennsylvania joining connect. If you like discussing The Bible this is a place for you to connect for sure. There is a bible memorization group that may interest you. How the ways Christian growth and Daily evangelism categories address a lot of biblical issues. I hope you find the discussions edifying. Participate as often as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes