Kedick

Hello, my name is Kathleen

I live in Colorado half the year and enjoy the beautiful Florida beach in the winter!

I have followed this ministry for a long time, and would love to learn more about sharing my faith

I can’t wait to learn and hope that some of my experiences might encourage others too.

7 Likes

Good morning Kathleen,
Peace to you as we come together to discern truth. Welcome from a son of a man from Colorado. My Dad was born and lived there until military life found my Mother in Delaware. Sorry reminisced to much God bless your pilgrimage.
Mike

2 Likes

Hello @kedick,
Welcome to Connect.
Look forward to your insights and contribution.
Charles

1 Like

Nice to meet you Kathleen!

1 Like

Welcome @kedick, glad to have you here!

2 Likes

Great to have you here Kathleen! It’s a blessing each time someone with a heart to learn joins a community like this one, and I’m sure you will be able in your own unique way contribute to the growth of many, myself included. Welcome to the community. Look forward to hearing more from you

3 Likes

Thank you mike, we are a military family as well. I appreciate your Dads service.
Looking forward to learning more from you and others here!

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome!

1 Like

You too , looking forward to getting to know all of you here!

Thank you Joshua!

Thank you Chris! I hope you all will be patient as I learn how to use this site, honestly I’m not the best at computer stuff but I’ll eventually get it!

3 Likes