Kehinde Benson

Hello Everyone

Where are you from? Bristol, United Kingdom

What led you to join Connect?I really enjoyed the RZIM Core Module and would like to stay connected and possibly learn more from this community.

How do you hope to contribute? I hope that some of the experiences i encounter and my response (using the bits I learnt from the RZIM Core Module and my personal understanding of the Christian faith) will bless others.

3 Likes

Hello @pastorbenson The entire Connect community welcomes you. We are glad you have joined us.

Congratulations on your completion of the Core Module. What did you think about it? I took it about a year ago and find I am still using the principles and information learned from the lectures in my interactions with neighbors and strangers, alike. I humbly admit, John Njoroge’s lecture left me with a brain ache. :slightly_smiling_face: I had to listen to it 3 times before I was able to really grasp it and ready to take the test. A brilliant man.

We would love to know more about you. Please feel free to browse this forum and contribute by asking a question, engaging in or starting a conversation. Another way to explore is to use the search engine :mag: (top right corner) and key in your topic of interest.

We hope for the chance to dialogue further. Please let us know if we can serve you in any way.

Mary Beth

2 Likes

Hi @MaryBeth1

Many thanks for the warm welcome.

I will browse through the conversations and posts. Seems like there are a lot of interesting topics.

God bless.

Kehinde

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect!

3 Likes

Welcome to connect @pastorbenson. Thank you for joining this forum with all the background you have in pastoral care and the core module. Congratulations on completing it. How did you like it? It is always good having Academy alumni joining us. The tenets from the core module and other electives are so helpful to providing guidance and care for the members here. Take a moment if you will to welcome a new member. Or provide an encouraging word if you would. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hi @Keldon_Scott

Many thanks for the warm welcome. I absolutely loved the core module. It gave me an interesting perspective about “reasoning out” the tenets of our faith. I am looking forward to drawing from the insightful comments and thoughts in this Alumni group.

God bless.

4 Likes

Welcome @pastorbenson. Congrats on completing the Core Module. Wonderful to have your pastoral experience here to share. As I am learning more, the daunting challenge is using it with people. Looking forward to sharing here. God Bless

4 Likes

Hi @LukeShori

Many thanks for your warm welcome. I am looking forward to learning from your experiences as well.

God bless

4 Likes

Hi @Joshua_Hansen

Many thanks for the welcome. I have looking around the forum. Lots of interesting topics.

God bless.

Kehinde

2 Likes