Kelly H

Hello to the Connect Community from Kelowna BC, Canada. I found out about Ravi and RZIM a few years ago and started listening to pod casts, attended a Summer RZIM session in Langley BC Canada a few years ago, and read a few of the books. Now I wanted to try out the Live Streaming with the Islam Session… and that lead me to Connect. I will take advantage of some of the previous posts and maybe engage in the conversations. Thanks for hosting this.

5 Likes

@kelly79 Nice to meet you!

Hi @kelly79, welcome to connect! What are some of the books you’ve read? I trust you will enjoy your time here. I look forward to reading some of your thoughts and insight into the conversations.
Take care :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @kelly79. I used to attend the summer Institutes when they were offered here in the United States. I believe they were similar but they were so very good. Thanks for coming alongside us at connect. Thank you for your interest in continuing to become strengthened in foundation and given the the to respond to our culture and the different world views. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome! Nice to meet you and God bless you:)

Hi @Sig,
Thanks for the welcome. Well a few books I’ve read from the RZIM team are:
• The End of Reason
• Jesus Among Other Gods
• Beyond Opinion
• Seeking Allah Finding Jesus
• The Atheist Who Didn’t Exist
Thoroughly enjoyed them and I like to mark them up for future reference.

2 Likes