Kelsey Gaston

(Kelsey Gaston) #1

Hi! My name is Kelsey and I am from northwest Georgia. I joined Connect because of an RZIM podcast that talked about it and because I have a passion to know more about God. I hope to contribute by asking deep questions about our faith.

4 Likes
(Keldon Scott) #2

Welcome aboard @cajunrig. So glad that you have that Passion. I truly believe you will be able to pursue that here. There are so many well read and caring members. God’s blessing on your pursuits. Ask away and I look forward to reading your posts.

(Sara Isaac) #3

Hello Kelsey! It’s so wonderful that you are seeking more. Connect is such a great place to express your concerns and questions. And you will find a great of people who share the same thoughts and struggles and willing to share what they have reached. Would love to see you in the forums. Keep the enthusiasm up!

(Tabitha Gallman) #4

Welcome @cajunrig, I too am from NW GA. I will be praying for you with your struggles that you mentioned in your intro. I hope you find some peace. What was the name of the podcast that you listened to from RZIM and where did you find it?