Kendra Wilson

(Kendra Marlene Wilson) #1

Hi everyone it’s a pleasure to be here. I admire the work of the RZIM organization and team.

I am really looking forward to learn how to dialogue with both active Jehovah Witnesses and those that are inactive but still hold to their core doctrine.

All of your material is wonderful and relevant.

Thank you so much,
Kendra

(SeanO) #2

@Kendra Welcome to Connect! May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus through your time here on Connect. The following threads may be of interest to you.

(Daren L McClellan) #3

Hello Kendra

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome, @Kendra! I love that God has especially put JWs on your heart. Is there any particular reason, or just a seemingly random heart-pull? :slight_smile:

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

(Kendra Marlene Wilson) #5

Hi Sean!

Thank you so much for providing those resources. Any and all threads are of interest to me. I will be relatively quiet as I am just in the process of moving back home to be closer to my aging parents. Hopefully I will be taking full advantage of these great resources in the new year.
Thank you for connecting!

Warmest regards,
Kendra

(Kendra Marlene Wilson) #6

Hi Kathleen- thank you so much for reaching out!

My two best girlfriends were raised JW and are not active. But both still staunchly believe in the doctrine. They just believe they are unable to live up to it. It’s a very common statement I am finding.
I also had a significant other for a time who also was raised JW but not active, and oddly enough ending up working part time for 2 summers right beside a Kingdom Hall!!

Looking forward to digging into he resources once I complete my move back home on Saturday to be closer to aging parents.

Thanks again for your note!

Warmest regards,
Kendra

(SeanO) #7

@Kendra Sure thing - look forward to further discussion and learning from your experiences. May Jesus bless your parents with strength and joy and guide you through the process :slight_smile:

(Kathleen) #8

Just prayed for you and for your move this weekend and for all the ministry opportunities you will no doubt have over the coming weeks. Thanks for sharing a bit of your story! Praying also that this community will be a place of strengthening and encouragement for you. :slight_smile: