KenStarr

Hi
I’m from NYC
I joined connect because I wanted to see what this community was about, and to share thoughts about God.
I hope to contribute by trying to understand others and their viewpoints.

9 Likes

Welcome to Connect @KenStarr! We are grateful to have you with us!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @KenStarr

1 Like

Welcome aboard @KenStarr. Thanks for joining us from New York. This is a forum that privides a platform to discuss so many different viewpoints especially on difficult topics. I hope you engage frequently. I hope this site is a blessing to you and your faith journey. God-bless.

2 Likes

Hi @KenStarr, it’s nice to meet you, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you have been browsing and getting familiar with this forum. I have been blessed by the many insightful threads. Feel free to offer any insight you have.
Take care and enjoy your time here :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you, everyone! I look forward to immersing myself in this community, and growing!

Good morning Kenda, it is a pleasure to meet you. Hope you are fairing well in the current worldwide climate? NYC when I was young and visited is vastly different today. Enjoy and share your Q&A as you are led here with your new family and friends. Be safe, and wise my friend.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome Ken,let’s learn together in the lord!

1 Like

Hi Ken,
You are highly Welcome :blush: it’s interesting to see your willingness to learn and discussed with others,
Greeting from Saint Louis, Senegal.
Congratulations :tada:

3 Likes

Welcome!!! So happy for you to join! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada:
God bless you :pray:

2 Likes