Kent Erickson

HI,
I’m from the midwest and have lived all over the US and the world but live in San Diego, CA.

I’ve very interested in defending the faith and making disciples and spreading the gospel. I’m a former short term missionary and have a burden for the lost and also for the persecuted Christians around the world today.

I’m learning so much here from the speakers and also the other participants as well.

8 Likes

Hello, Kent, and welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: I look forward to hearing more from you. Perhaps some of the community leaders you have visited would enjoy joining Connect, too? It’s a place where we study and serve together and I’m excited to read your posts.

5 Likes

Hello @KEE, it’s wonderful to meet you. Thank you for your heart in missions and for the persecuted believers. I have read many accounts through VOM and I am always amazed by their strong love, commitment strength and courage in the Lord. We learn a great deal from these warriors. Feel free to engage in the conversations offering your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:

5 Likes

Hi @KEE welcome to the family. Looking forward to hear more from you.

4 Likes

Welcome to Connect brother. I am looking forward to learning from your contributions.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @KEE. So good to have another person dedicated to the persecuted and lost. Thanks for coming along side us. God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

Hey Kent! Great last name!
I look forward to hearing your insights from a missionary perspective. If you are ever in NYC hit me up!

In Christ. Acts 20:24

Travis Erickson

3 Likes