Kent's introduction in RZIM Connect

Hi, my name is Kent.

Where are you from? Marietta, GA

What led you to join Connect? I just attended a RZIM seminar and have followed, benefited from and supported Ravi’s ministry for many years.

How do you hope to contribute? I hope to benefit from other discussions as well as add some questions and commentary of my own.

8 Likes

Welcome Kent enjoy the fellowship, with the great people here. They have much wisdom and knowledge if the word. Happy to meet you.
Mike

3 Likes

@resers Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @resers. Good to have you in from Marietta joining connect. I am glad that this ministry has impacted you historically. I hope that you enjoy the discussions here and that you participate as frequently as you were able. Obviously the more you participate the more blessed you will be. And the more blessed the members here will be by your feedback and discussion. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome to Connect @resers! Glad you are here! You are not far away. I am in Atlanta, GA for now.

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Kent. Questions and comments are always appreciated. Get ready for the responses. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome Kent and great to have you join RZIM Connect. :slightly_smiling_face:

Blessings

2 Likes

How exciting for you, Kent, to have attended an RZIM seminar.
Is there such thing as “righteous envy?” -

• because I sure would like to be able to say, “I just attended a RZIM seminar!”

Have fun exploring the site to find your niches!
1 John 4:18-19

1 Like