Keong Hee Yeo

(Keong Hee Yeo) #1

Hello,

I’m Keong from Singapore. I run a private hedge fund and am passionate about humanitarian work and sharing my Christian faith to people from all walks of life. I look forward to a spiritually rewarding journey in the Business Programme.

5 Likes
(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @keongyeo,

Welcome! I’m so pleased to hear that you are participating in the Business Programme with @Amy_Black, @AndyMoore, and the OCCA team! I share a similar passion for humanitarian work and sharing my faith. I trust your everyday work is quite interesting too!

I hope you will find this community to be a valuable resource for your own faith and for others.

2 Likes
(Amy Black) #3

HI Keong,
Great to have you on board Connect. Please do let me know if you have any issues accessing the reading and pre- arrival material.

Blessings,
Amy

3 Likes
(Scott Dockins) #4

@keongyeo,

Your enthusiasm for sharing your faith in Jesus, and helping others are encouraging and a blessing to read!

Now may the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen. Hebrews 13:20-21 (NIV)

1 Like
(David Heppner) #5

Hi,
I am Dave who is also passionate about the same things. I love the RZIM Team and the impact they (we) are making in the world.
I am a Canadian working in Myanmar on humanitrian projects. Welcome to RZIM connect!

3 Likes
(Geoff) #6

Welcome! Glad you’re here!

1 Like