Kerron Joseph

(Kerron Joseph) #1

Hi everyone,

My name is Kerron Joseph and I’m from Trinidad and Tobago. It’s truly a pleasure and great honor to be apart of this community.

I’ve always believed in God but it always seem that my experience with God didn’t always align with what I was taught religion is. Then your amazing videos “randomly” appeared on my youtube feed, not only confirming what was in my heart but teaching me a new way to think. Not just about religion, but life.

6 Likes
(SeanO) #2

@Lt_lionhearT Welcome to Connect Kerron! I am so excited to hear that you are learning more about what it means to have a relationship with Jesus and live out your faith. Confidently praying that you will be enriched on your walk through your time here on Connect. May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus :slight_smile:

1 Like
(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi @Lt_lionhearT,

Welcome! I am so, so encouraged to hear that the RZIM team’s videos helped you come to a deeper understanding of faith in God - and what that means for our lives. I’m also so glad to meet you through RZIM Connect. I look forward to learning from you and growing together to maturity in Christ. May you know and experience the great love of God today!