Kevin Cochrane

Hi!

My name is Kevin, I am from Wilmington, NC

I want to connect with people of like faith and deepen my understanding of the Bible as well as equip myself with the knowledge needed to converse with others that have different creationist theories. I would also like to explain why and how there is an omniscient and omnipotent God even in a world of pain and suffering.

4 Likes

@Kcochrane87 Nice to meet you!

Welcome Kevin.

Welcome aboard @Kcochrane87. Thank you for coming alongside us at connect. I appreciate your heart and desire to be able to better give the responses to skeptics and others who have legitimate questions. I think you have come to the right place for those discussions. Please feel free to search this forum for the answers or responses that may assist you in your goals. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome, Kevin! Those are challenging questions–and two issues that unbelievers are very likely to ask about, in my experience. As we get into the course, I am hoping we address those issues more also. Hope you guys have recovered from the hurricanes and flooding that affected NC last year.

2 Likes

Hi @Kcochrane87, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find many conversations you can glean from here. If you don’t find what you need please do feel free to start a topic of your own in the form of a question. Take care and enjoy browsing through the forum :pray:t3:

1 Like