Kevin Courtney

Hey everybody,

I am from North Carolina. The reason I joined was simply that I have followed Ravi for six years now and when I heard about this figured it would be a good tool to learn and discuss topics. Hopefully I can contribute through insightful dialogue and asking questions that seem relevant to today’s issues.

6 Likes

Nice to meet you Kevin!

3 Likes

You too Johnathan.

1 Like

Hello and welcome Kevin,
I am in WV been through many parts of both Carolinas by car and motorcycle. Winston Salem multiple times at wake forest. Great to have you share and add to the community of believers. Thanks for coming on board.
Mike

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Kpcourt. Thank you for coming alongside us. Try to check in as frequently as you can as I believe you will be blessed by the many discussions. Six years. What do you think is the most profound thing that you heard in those 6 years from RZIM? I hope you enjoy. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi @Kpcourt, it’s great to have you here, welcome. I love North Carolina. Great place to ride motorcycles. I don’t drive, I just sit on the back and take in the scenery :slightly_smiling_face: Enjoy browsing the conversations here and feel free to engage :pray:

1 Like