Kevin From Cali

Say hello…

Hello all.

Where are you from?
California

What led you to join Connect?

I watch RZIM videos on YouTube and wanted to learn more.

How do you hope to contribute?

Not sure. Maybe just read posts.

5 Likes

Nice to meet you Kevin!

3 Likes

Hi Kevin @Kdbaseball8 and welcome! to Connect.
Welcome to family and please make yourself comfortable here. Its a pleasure to meet you.
Do find time to explore resources here. Join the conversation anytime and bless us with your questions, testimonies and contributions.

Which RZIM’s video did you watched and what did you fund to be more of a blessing to you?
Congratulations
With Love and Grace
From Nigeria

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Kdbaseball8. Glad to have you connecting with us. Reading the posts is a very reasonable approach to involvement here. I hope you get an opportunity to share some of your thoughts though because they are important. Enjoy your involvement and however you choose. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi @Kdbaseball8, welcome! I trust you will find many interesting conversations as you read through the forum. Enjoy browsing and if you feel led, please do engage :slightly_smiling_face: Take care :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Hello Kevin, so glad you are here nice to meet you. I hail from West Virginia but am a native of Delaware. A transplanted yankee now a born again believer. This is a wonderful place to interact with like minded brothers and sisters in search of truth.
Be encouraged
Mike

2 Likes