Kevin Kirsch

Merry Christmas!

I’m Kevin from Florida. I found RZIM Connect in my continued search for better answers. My goal comes from 1Peter 3:15 “Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.” I hope to find humble discussions with concern for a hurting world.

7 Likes

Welcome @Kevman125!

2 Likes

Welcome Kevin, I’m new as well.

2 Likes

Welcome Kevin and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours. So glad you have come aboard. May your time here be blessed and fruitful.
Thanks
Mike

3 Likes

Thanks, Mike

1 Like

Hi Kevin! Welcome to the family!

2 Likes

Welcome Kevin and glad to have you join us. I have found RZIM Connect very helpful in not only looking for answers to my questions, but also for making me aware of questions and topics that are completely new to me. I hope you find many of the resources and discussion useful in your search to help others.

God bless :slightly_smiling_face:

Brian

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and welcome to Connect Kevin! We are so glad you have joined us and I believe you have come to a good place for answers. I have learned so much myself ever since I discovered RZIM and I know you will be blessed with your time learning and sharing here on Connect. :blush:

3 Likes

Nice to meet you Kevin!

Hi @Kevman125, it is great to meet you! Welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find the humble discussions your are looking for here. Enjoy browsing and feel free to engage.

Merry Christmas to you too!!!

2 Likes