Kevin Marchael

Hi! My name is Kevin, and I am from Long Beach, CA. USA. I finished the Core Mod in February, and I am excited to get deeper with the content and with my understanding of what God is doing. I received the invitation to come here, and based on what I am seeing, I am glad I did. I hope to contribute to conversations, and helping others grow in their faith. We are in very interesting times, and the world is grasping for hope. We have that hope and the Spirit who drives it. Let us shine as God would have us shine.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

4 Likes

Amen, Kevin - welcome to RZIM Connect - looking forward to your contributions!

And you’re right - the kind of hope we have is exactly what the world needs. Ours is not the world’s kind of nail biting, finger crossing, “iffy” kind of hope. A hope is only as good as what it’s based on - and everything the world’s hopes are based on will pass away.

But our hopes are as certain as the promises of God!

Shine on, brother!

1 Like

Hi Kevin and welcome to Connect :slightly_smiling_face:. I am sure that you will find it a great community to be a part of and look forward to look interacting with you through the discussions.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @kevmarchael. Glad to see that you are joining from California. Congratulations on completing the core module. I hope it blessed you and enabled you to answer questions better than you ever were able to before. I hope that you enjoy the connections that you get to make here. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome and greetings, I’m sure you will grow in your faith just like we all look forward to doing.

1 Like

Hi Kevin, thank you for accepting the invitation to join connect. It is truly a great place to grasp the deeper things in Gods Kingdom,. Having looked around feel free to jump in the living water flows freely here. Look forward to sharing thoughts and insights as we grow in Christ.
Mike

2 Likes