Kirk Diaz

Hi Everyone

I am from Trinjdad & Tobago, but residing in Houston Tx for the past 5 years?

I completed the Core Module in April 2016, but have been an avid fan of this ministry for a long time. I joined Connect a few months ago but did not introduce myself but have been observing from the side lines. Trust by being part of the Connect family I can continue to be a student of Apologetics and become more versed in the area so I can be ready for the conversations and answer the questioner.

Hope I can also to contribute where I can and also bring pertinent questions to the Connect family that can bring value to all of us.
Glad to be here and Blessings to all.

8 Likes

Well, here’s an official “Welcome to Connect!” :smile: I look forward to hearing more from you now that you have stepped from the sidelines. What diverse experiences- from Trinidad and Tobago to Houston now!

4 Likes

Hi Kirk! @reposition14
So glad you’ve joined. Thanks for introducing yourself!
Since the Core Module is finished for you, I’m sure you’ll see this as a great opportunity to continue the “conversation”.
I’ve loved being able to be a part of or just read some of the great thoughts and ideas in this community. I hope you’ll feel the same!
Be blessed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @reposition14. Love having another academy alum joining. I hope that you enjoy the experience and camaraderie here. How’s Texas been? God-bless your journey.

1 Like

Hello @reposition14 thank you for introducing yourself and we’re glad you joined :slightly_smiling_face:
I trust you will feel comfortable engaging in the conversations here and I look forward to your thoughts.

2 Likes