Kirk Kellogg

Hello Everyone,

My name is Kirk Kellogg, and I am a Pastor at a Baptist Church in the United States. I joined RZIM Connect to defend my faith, to learn, and to let God use me as He wishes. I hope to participate by relying on the Holy Spirit’s guidance.

8 Likes

Welcome Pastor Kellogg, so good to meet you and come along side fellow believers and seekers of truth. Be ready to give an answer for why you believe is the best strategy as there are many skeptics who defend their “truth” at all cost. our weapons are mighty through God to prepare a defense. God bless you as you engage?

Mike

2 Likes

Welcome @Kirk So glad you are here. Amen to your wishes. Look forward to chatting with you. Feel at home.

God Bless You.

2 Likes

Thank you, Dan!

2 Likes

Thanks, Mike!

1 Like

Welcome Kirk,
Good to see you on board the good ship Connect. May it be an opportunity for you to learn and grow from others as it has been for me. You mentioned that you would like to defend your faith. May I ask in what areas of defending the faith are most pertinent to you at this moment and how would you understand the Holy Spirits guidance in this journey.
Don

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @don58.baker. It looks says you have already followed that Holy Spirit’s guidance by coming alongside us. Thank you for doing that. With your education and experience you will be a great asset to this forum. As you were led please encourage a member who may be new or struggling with an issue. We are glad that you have joined us. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Don, thank you for the message! I’m going to begin working with Muslims in America. That is my primary focus now, but other areas are important.

3 Likes

Thanks Keldon,

As I have journey aboard Connect for a little while now your name has risen to the top a few times with good quality conversation. It is a blessing to serve alongside.
Don

2 Likes

Blessing Kirk,
I think you have come to the right place to be equip for that kind of ministry. There is lots of good resources here. May the Spirit go before you planting seeds so that you can work the soil and water the ground producing an abundant crop.
Don :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don, that’s what I’m praying for too!

2 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome Pastor @Kirk
As God has led you here He will also build you up.

1 Like

Welcome, Kirk! I hope that you have been enjoying RZIM Connect. I have found it to be a spiritually fruitful exercise for me.

Hey Bro. @Kirk, what a wonderful blessing to have you joining the Connect! My dad is a pastor as well, thank you for your service to God’s kingdom. I will look forward to hearing more about your ministry to the Muslims if you’re able to share. Are you working with a group or is this just a personal passion?

1 Like

Hi Charity, thank you for your response! It’s been a blessing to be a pastor, and I hope your dad is doing well in his church.
My new ministry to Muslims is going to be done with Global Gates, an organization that focuses on working with untracked peoples living in America. They also use technology to reach those same people elsewhere, along with planning trips to meet them.
I will be raising support to serve in this ministry, and will be moving to Arkansas next month, Lord willing. The church I became a Christian in is giving me a one year residency to pick up some needed skills and to find believers willing to support me in this work.

I hope that was just the right amount of info, and thank you for your interest!

God Bless You,
Kirk Kellogg

3 Likes

Thank you, Brendan! God give you wisdom and fruit as you interact!

God Bless You,
Kirk

2 Likes

Thanks for your response and sharing a little more about where the Lord is leading you. It is a blessing to serve the Lord in the ministry! The church is doing well and growing in the Lord. Definitely interesting times we as a country are entering. May the Lord bless you on your journey and for your efforts in furthering the gospel message! Have you heard of Nabeel Qureshi — Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus?

2 Likes

Thank you again, Charity! Yes, I have heard of Qureshi’s book. I bought it for my son a few years back. I will try to get it for myself.

2 Likes