Kris Figueroa

Say hello…

Hi all, just wanted to say hello to the group.

Where are you from?

I am originally from Cleveland Ohio but have loved in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio for the last 16 years.

What led you to join Connect?

I am looking to expand my knowledge of what the truth is for the major life questions I have. My foundation is built on Christianity and I hope to strengthen my knowledge of the truth of My worldview.

How do you hope to contribute?

I hope to engage in the forums and support healthy dialogue and questioning.

5 Likes

Hello Kris. Connect is an ideal place to deal with important questions of life and to examine the Christian world view. Here are many people with the same concerns. Therefore you are warmly welcome here :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Kfig143. We are glad that you came alongside us here at connect. Being able to express our faith and our Christianity is an awesome responsibility. Thank you for taking that challenge. If there is anything that we can help with please do not hesitate to ask. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome, Kris @Kfig143! Delighted to have you contributing to the constructive dialogues we seek to cultivate here on Connect. Thanks for coming in with an eye to serve the community by promoting rich conversation and healthy questioning. Welcome!

3 Likes

Thanks so much Liz! So glad to be here.

Kris Figueroa

1 Like

Nice to meet you Kris!

1 Like

Very welcome Kris! I hope that we can share some ideas and interesting opinions!

2 Likes