Kris Kks

(Kris Strombeck) #1

Good evening to you all. My name is Kris. I’m a born again Christian, wife of 22 years, mother of four (ages 16, 19, 26 & 27) and employed full time.

Where are you from? Indiana

What led you to join Connect? My 27 year old son recently expressed his interest & belief in Buddhism and his lack desire to grow in knowledge of Christianity. I’m a “blind faith” Christian and over the past year have come to walk with God daily. This has led me to realize my failure to show my children what living a godly life looks like let alone the need to be in relationship with God.

How do you hope to contribute? I honestly do not know.

4 Likes
(SeanO) #2

@Kks Thank you so much for joining us! Praise the Lord for Hi work in your heart and your life :slight_smile: I pray that Jesus would open your son’s eyes / heart to see His love and glory and put people in his path that would point him in the right direction.

Please feel free to ask any questions - there are lots of loving folks who want to engage with you and walk with on the journey of developing a more robust faith. You’re in the right place!

2 Likes
(Curran Harms) #3

Welcome to RZIM Connect. Seeing you are from Indiana. Im one state over in Illinois near Chicago area. You will love it here.

Make sure you spend time exploring all of the groups. Each one has so much to offer with insight to learning and growing in your walk with Christ.

Take advantage of everything offerred here and it will be worth it for you.

1 Like
(Lakshmi Mehta) #4

@Kks, Welcome to Connect! Praying for you and your son. I too have friends and relatives interested in Buddhist approaches though they call themselves Hindus. I am eager to learn along with you as you post your questions. May God bless you with wisdom, love, patience and every good thing, as you try to engage with your son about the Christian faith.

1 Like